- The pressure of the blood in the circulatory system, often measured for diagnosis since it is closely related to the force and rate of the heartbeat and the diameter and elasticity of the arterial walls
- The following is an episode list for the MTV animated television series Beavis and Butt-head. The series has its roots in 1992 when Mike Judge created two animated shorts – “Frog Baseball” and “Peace, Love & Understanding” – which were later aired on Liquid Television.
- The hydrostatic force that blood exerts against the wall of a vessel.
- the pressure of the circulating blood against the walls of the blood vessels; results from the systole of the left ventricle of the heart; sometimes measured for a quick evaluation of a person’s health; “adult blood pressure is considered normal at 120/80 where the first number is the systolic
- disturbance: a disorderly outburst or tumult; “they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused”
- Ado; A task that has been noted as one that must be completed, especially on a list; A fuss made over something, commotion
- Time management refers to a range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific tasks, projects and goals.
- Of less than average height from top to bottom or to the top from the ground
- Situated not far above the ground, the horizon, or sea level
- Located at or near the bottom of something
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; “low prices”; “the reservoir is low”
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; “a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow”
- in a low position; near the ground; “the branches hung low”
Looking for a response from the above
Mr. Lion looked up and said: Right, Carrot? That’s what you may possibly do right? Though you might not remember after you did it.
Carrot’s voice: You may be right.
Neighbor: Hey Carrot, you sounded like your owner. He told me that too, once. To be exact, he wrote me that too, once. So you are not coming here anymore because of the risk that you might be uncontrollable and destructive?
Carrot’s voice: What if I really run like a fighting bull and knock you down?
Neighbor: If I do faint, I believe Mr. Might-be Vampire should be around. I hope he can wait beside me till I wake up. It’ll be nice to see him when i open my eyes.
Mr. Lion: Sigh. I think you are thinking too much of the good sides and not think of the bad sides. What if you bleed if Carrot took a knife in his mouth and dash into you and you lose too much blood? What is your blood type by the way?
Neighbor: I’m a A+.
Mr. Lion: Carrot, what’s yours?
Carrot: Er… I don’t know? Mine won’t be suitable?
Mr. Lion: Sorry. I asked the wrong person. What’s your owner’s?
Carrot: Don’t know? I never ask him.
Neighbor: I wonder if he is a B , or same as me? Anyway, are you thinking he can donate blood to me if I really lose blood? Not sure whether he is a suitable blood donor though. But if he has low blood pressure like we talked about the other day, then I think better not, else he faint too.
Mr. Lion: Anyway, there are certainly many risks.
Neighbor: You aren’t like this before, Mr. Lion. I though you wanted us to meet. I thought you are pro tickle-Carrot-and-find-the-missing-heart.
Mr. Lion: Circumstances have changed so is my thinking. But it does not mean that I’m against it. I’m just stating the risks.
Neighbor: mm.. I wonder how Sparrow B would think if she heard you.
What's in your bag? (v. 1)